The Nokia N73, not your ordainary phone

The Nokia 73 has been out for a couple of years now, but is not sold on the American markets.  I purchased this phone online because I had a Nokia 7610 for almost 4 years.  I had grown accustomed to the features of the 7610 and therefore the Iphone was not for me.  I love that I can connected both Nokia's to my laptop and download pictures, music or videos.  I also create my own ringtones, which saves loads of money and allows me to have distinctive ringtones.  With the Iphone you have to purchase additional ringtones which was not for me.  Also it doesn't receive multimedia text messages so this was also I soar not for me.  I do miss the chargeable face plates I was able to use with the 7610 and cannot with the N73.I really like to change because people think you have a new phone and you can match your outfits.  But the N73 does come with a 2 GB removable memory card which can hold a ton.  I currently have over an hour of music and 600 pictures on my phone with loads of move for more pictures.  Go Nokia.